[Exherbo-dev] I want to help in translation

Jean Paul Tolhuijsen Salas jpts at surnet.cl
Sun Jan 4 22:26:30 GMT 2009

Thank you for responding so quickly Wulf.
As you say, I remain alert to the mailing list.
I really love to help. Here in Chile, Linux is having a big boom in the
areas of education and other fields, such as academics.
I download the sources exherbo and soon begin playing with your code.
If you send me manuals and the like I could move forward in the not too
distant future. Please note that it is important to have a site in Spanish.

Again thank you for responding and Greetings to all.

Jean Paul Tolhuijsen Salas
Tecnico de Nivel Superior en Informatica y Redes
CFT Universidad Austral de Chile