[Exherbo-dev] Parametrised exlibs (#705) (Take two)

Bo Ørsted Andresen bo.andresen at zlin.dk
Thu Feb 12 23:06:33 GMT 2009

On Wednesday 11 February 2009 17:12:54 Bo Ørsted Andresen wrote:
> To access an array one can either use an index (exparam
> bar[0], exparam bar[1], etc.) or transfer all elements of bar to an array:
>
> foo_pkg_setup() {
>     exparam -a array bar[*]
> }
>
> The number of elements can be retrieved via exparam bar[#] and exparam bar
> is equivalent to exparam bar[0]. Any exparam command allows -v or -a
> arguments to assign the output to a variable or an array.

-a was replaced by using -v and creating arrays whenever [*] or [@] is used.

    exparam -v array bar[*]

Apart from that the last patch has been pushed mostly unchanged and we've
started using this in our repositories. Documentation for it can be found at:

http://www.exherbo.org/docs/exheres-for-smarties.html#exlibs

--
Bo Andresen