[Exherbo-dev] [ANN] sydbox-0.1_alpha

Ali Polatel polatel at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:47:40 BST 2009

About
=====
sydbox-0.1_alpha is released. This is an early release so we get more
people to test it other than the two of us (compnerd and I).

Testing
=======
http://alip.github.com/sydbox/index.html#testing
Note 1: I haven't written an exheres for paludis-sydbox branch because i'm
just fine with importare and i don't want to maintain an exheres i won't
use. If anyone wants to write an exheres and maintain it, i'll be happy
to give her/him access to alip-misc.
Note 2: The sydbox exheres has RESTRICT=test because sydbox doesn't run
under sydbox yet. This is a TODO item for future releases. Until then please
run the tests manually and report any failures to us.

Porting
=======
Supported operating systems: Linux
Supported architechures: x86, x86_64
If you are interested in porting sydbox to other systems poke me (alip)
or compnerd on irc or leave a mail to either of us.

Download
========
tarball: http://alip.anapnea.net/sydbox/sydbox-0.1_alpha.tar.bz2
sha1sum: e6d40372242951da90973490923c3fc14622c2a4

Ali Polatel