[Exherbo-dev] Is Exherbo for me?

Thomas Gatliff tgatliff at gatliff.com
Sat Nov 1 16:25:01 GMT 2008

>> - Our only user support consists of laughing at users and possibly
> XD
>> banning them if they're too annoying.
> :===|

Basically what I think Brian was trying to say is that his people
skills are probably not ideal.  Being a big fan of what they are
trying to build, my personal advice is to remember that programming is
as much an art as much as it is technical.  Meaning, right now these
guys are building the ground work of something many of us feel has
allot of potential, and if we try to "help" we would only be hurting
what they are trying to create.

In short, my advice would be to do what a number of us are doing.  Sit
in the background, watch the chatter, and keeping up with their
progress from time to time.  When/If they are ever ready for more
people to help with the "heavy lifting" side of things, they will let
us know.  Until them, let these very intelligent guys do what they are
very good at doing...