[Exherbo-dev] Renaming

David Leverton levertond at googlemail.com
Sat Aug 23 18:20:06 BST 2008

On Saturday 16 August 2008 23:35:29 David Leverton wrote:
> 1) The licenses directory is now known as licences
> 2) The LICENSE variable is now known as LICENCES
> 3) The SRC_URI variable is now known as SOURCES

4) The WORKDIR variable is now known as WORKBASE
5) The S variable is now known as WORK
6) The D variable is now known as IMAGE
7) The T variable is now known as TEMP
8) The P variable is now known as PNV
9) The PF variable is now known as PNVR
10) The FILESDIR variable is now known as FILES
11) The SOURCES variable is now known as DOWNLOADS
12) The A variable is now known as ARCHIVES

The last one sucks, and might change again in future if anyone thinks of
something that sucks less.

I'm just about to fix all the exheres repositories.  Make sure you update
paludis /before/ syncing, and then sync immediately after that.