[Exherbo-dev] I broke everything, and you get to fix it

Ciaran McCreesh ciaran.mccreesh at googlemail.com
Tue Aug 5 16:50:50 BST 2008

On Tue, 5 Aug 2008 06:46:52 -0400
Mike Kelly <pioto at pioto.org> wrote:
> I would think it might be useful to have per-category and
> per-repository defaults for some of these fields (like BUGS_TO). Right
> now, does require just source the 'best' exlib found? Or does it
> source them in some sort of order?

Currently it just takes the best exlib. We have a few options though:

* We could source *all* suitably named an in path exlibs.

* We could make 'require foo' in foo.exlib require the next foo.exlib.

* We could make it an error.

Note that BUGS_TO etc *aren't* merged currently, so if you set values
in multiple places, the last one wins.