[paludis-user] plaudis hooks question

Vasiliy Tolstov v.tolstov at selfip.ru
Tue Mar 12 06:25:36 UTC 2013

Hello.
I want to install exherbo on my netbook with ssd drive.
I have vps that i can use to build pbins. But on my netbook i don't
want to install all /usr/include and sometimes /usr/share stuff.
When the package installed i can use paludis hooks to strip unwanted
stuff from pbin.
Is that possible to run hook with pbin install? For example after i
fetch some pbind i'm unpack unly needed stuff....?

As i known some times ago in exherbo list appeared messages about
package parts  support (docs,devel,libreoffice splitting and other)
does exherbo have roadmap for that?

Also what main features on which exherbo developers works now?

--
Vasiliy Tolstov,
e-mail: v.tolstov at selfip.ru
jabber: vase at selfip.ru