[paludis-user] Strange problem

Ciaran McCreesh ciaran.mccreesh at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 7 14:59:19 UTC 2012

On Wed, 7 Nov 2012 15:40:27 +0100
David Carlos Manuelda <stormbyte at gmail.com> wrote:
> cave print-id-metadata --raw-name EAPI
> =dev-db/sqlite-3.7.14.1:3::installed EAPI=5
>
> So is it a bug in the ebuild that should be reported?

Hrm, no, EAPI 5 supports subslots, so it's a different issue.

There were several changes when we did the spec as to how slot operator
deps and subslots would interact. From the looks of things, at least one
of Portage, Paludis or the spec is wrong. Someone needs to read things
closely and check the PMS mailing list discussions to figure out which
it is.