[paludis-user] Removal of deprecated clients

Petr Kopecký kejpi at centrum.cz
Tue Feb 15 18:29:09 UTC 2011

I use cave for quite long time but sometimes cave explanation of problems is
so complicated that I have to use paludis to understand what is going on. This
is the only reason for me to keep paludis.

Regards,
Petr

--
Ing. Petr Kopecky
E-mail: kejpi at centrum.cz

OpenDocument is now international standard ISO/IEC 26300. Use OpenOffice!
It's free for everyone :-)

http://www.openoffice.org
http://www.openoffice.cz