[paludis-user] Setting local repositories (the proper way)

Damian damian.only at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 18:38:23 UTC 2010

Hello,

I've created a file 	custom-ovelay.conf in with the following contents:
location = ${ROOT}/usr/local/overlays/custom-overlay
sync =
master_repository = gentoo
format = ebuild
names_cache = ${location}/.cache/names
write_cache = /var/cache/paludis/metadata

And then I've synced it by running:
    paludis -s x-custom-overlay

But now I'm getting the following error:
paludis at 1265049242: [QA e.repo_name.unusable] Couldn't open repo_name
file in '/usr/local/overlays/custom-overlay/profiles/', falling back
to generated name 'x-custom-overlay' (ignore this message if you have
yet to sync this repository).

What did I miss?