[paludis-user] Wierd virtuals warning...

Joseph Kowalski joekowalski at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 20:38:02 UTC 2009

On Sat, Apr 18, 2009 at 1:03 PM, Ciaran McCreesh <
ciaran.mccreesh at googlemail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, 18 Apr 2009 13:01:47 -0700
> Joseph Kowalski <joekowalski at gmail.com> wrote:
> >   ... When performing list-packages action from command line:
> >   ... When finding provided packages for 'installed':
> >   ... No package available for 'sys-apps/paludis 0.34.3'
>
> paludis --regenerate-installed-cache

> This should only happen either if you hit ctrl+c at just the wrong
> moment, or if you're mixing Portage and Paludis use.
>
> --
> Ciaran McCreesh

That fixed it... I don't recall hitting ctrl-c during a paludis install and
I don't use portage ever, but I do recall my xserver crashing in the middle
of an upgrade a little while back, and it must have been at that particular
moment. Thanks!
 --
Joe Kowalski