[paludis-user] downgrade forced, but nothing is downgraded

David Pyke David.Pyke at csa.ca
Fri Oct 10 18:24:37 UTC 2008

I don't know if that will fix it.  I've been getting the same issue due to poppler-bindings and have ignored it as it hasn't actually done anything.

I've re-installed (and upgraded) poppler and all its wonders and am still getting the warning.

David Pyke
Manager, Market Research
Canadian Standards Association
416-747-2332
416-401-6945 (Fax)

Merci de tenir compte de l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce courriel