[paludis-user] php-5.2.6-r7 -- masked by EAPI

Robert T Childers trent-ch at cox.net
Fri Nov 14 05:47:00 UTC 2008

Nevermind I found the metadata location. I was looking all around in /var
silly me didn't think to look in /usr/portage. sorry about this. And yes it
was a bad entry. running less on it came back with a listing that looked
like it was from a hex editor. I deleted the metadata entry and then
paludis read the ebuild and the query came back with the correct slot. I
will do a sync tomorrow and see if the corrupted file comes back. If so I
will file a bug report with gentoo.