[paludis-user] Very interested in Paludis!!!

damian damian.only at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 19:51:45 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm very interested in this project, and I would like to use Paludis
in my Gentoo system. However, I have a couple of questions before
doing so.

Can Paludis be used along with portage, or once I've migrated there's
no going back? If the later is the case, can Paludis be safely used as
the only package manager for your system?

My old Gentoo instalation just got broken, so I have to do a from
scratch installation. Paludis can be used from the beggining? Or I
should start with portage and then switch to Paludis?

Thank you very much for your help, and go Paludis!

Best regards,
Damian.