[paludis-user] Status of contrarius

Dirk Heinrichs dirk.heinrichs at online.de
Sat May 24 17:05:01 UTC 2008

Am Samstag, 24. Mai 2008 schrieb Luis Fernando Muñoz Mejías:

> Please, stop telling users how to run their sites

Please don't mix what different people write.

Cirians point was that paludis' focus is not mass network installation, which
is perfectly fine (remember: He's the one who developed the stuff.).

I, OTOH, just made the proposal to go with AFS for network wide software
deployment, which I see as a good solution for the problem (and if done
right, one can also use paludis for this), but as always: YMMV.

Bye...

	Dirk