[paludis-user] Status of contrarius

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Fri May 23 07:58:06 UTC 2008

On 5/23/08, Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh at googlemail.com> wrote:
>  I get the impression that your development practices are very much
>  about making you feel like you're doing something and very little about
>  genuine results...

Well... I am truly sorry to read this.
You don't write such stuff unless you know who you are dealing with.
Again, you are trying to force your views on users.

I can say the same, for example that lack of white box procedure and
the lack of test of all sequences suggest your QA level is not so
great, and as none of the developers of this package management
thought that it is missing it say something about the group.

Thank you for helping me figure out what I am against.
I won't bother you again,
Alon.