[paludis-user] Newbie questions

Stephen P. Becker spbecker at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:06:26 UTC 2008

> >  Incidentally, it would be far easier to answer your multitude of
> >  questions in #paludis.
>
> I am truly sorry for the inconveniente, but I don't use IRC...

Why not?  Really, we could have answered or told you where to find the
answers to all of these trivial questions in few minutes on irc.
Instead, the better part of a couple days has been wasted emailing
back-and-forth.  This has not been an efficient use of time.  I have
personally grown weary of answering such questions over email and am not
likely to continue to do so.

-Steve