[paludis-user] Newbie questions

Alon Bar-Lev alon.barlev at gmail.com
Thu May 22 13:52:27 UTC 2008

Starting to get it... So it is not a complete replacement.
The dependencies can be solved by forcing a package.
I just don't understand why not completing the task and replace all
utilities... I am very impressed from the size of the paludis code
base, it looks like that the missing pieces are relatively small.

Thank you,
Alon.