[paludis-user] Paludis started messing up permissions

Ciaran McCreesh ciaran.mccreesh at googlemail.com
Thu May 8 08:48:56 UTC 2008

On Thu, 8 May 2008 10:36:26 +0200
Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs.ext at nsn.com> wrote:
> > Is it only hard-linked files that're broken?
>
> Damn, that would have been to easy, I guess. If I look at files from
> other packages, like texinfo, I see a ref-count of 1. Here is the
> complete list from /usr/bin:

Indeed... Would also've explained why Paludis and Portage give
different results.

Ok, please uninstall hilite if you already have it installed, then
paludis --install hilite --log-level debug --debug-build none and attach
the full output

I'm picking hilite because it's small, quick, easy and doesn't do
anything except the thing we're trying to observe.