[paludis-user] Paludis started messing up permissions

Dirk Heinrichs dirk.heinrichs.ext at nsn.com
Thu May 8 06:13:49 UTC 2008

Am Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008 schrieb ext Ciaran McCreesh:
> On Thu, 8 May 2008 07:51:08 +0200
>
> Dirk Heinrichs <dirk.heinrichs.ext at nsn.com> wrote:
> > all packages I installed/updated yesterday have their permissions
> > messed up, binaries have mode 600. Reinstalling with emerge results
> > in correct permissions again, using paludis recreates the mess.
> > Paludis is version 0.26.1.
>
> What did you change?

Hmm, there was a bash update yesterday, looks like packages installed after
bash are affected, I'll check that...

Bye...

	Dirk
--
Dirk Heinrichs          | Tel:  +49 (0)162 234 3408
Configuration Manager   | Fax:  +49 (0)211 47068 111
Capgemini Deutschland   | Mail: dirk.heinrichs at capgemini.com
Wanheimerstraße 68      | Web:  http://www.capgemini.com
D-40468 Düsseldorf      | ICQ#: 110037733
GPG Public Key C2E467BB | Keyserver: www.keyserver.net