[paludis-user] Configuration

Robert T Childers trent-ch at cox.net
Sun May 4 19:26:29 UTC 2008

\Like I said in my reply to my initial post I found my answer shortly after I
fired off the email. I ended up adding an export PALUDIS_OPTIONS
to /home/trent/.bashrc
I set it there because I open up a bash shell in my user account the su into
root from that shell.
Thanks for responding to my email though. It is good to get a confirmation of
what I had figured out on my own. I just wished that I had figured it out
before I sent the email to the list.