[paludis-user] Configuration

Robert T Childers trent-ch at cox.net
Sat May 3 14:25:09 UTC 2008

I am trying to figure out where to set an environment variable.

I want to set PALUDIS_OPTIONS. I have tried setting it in
the /etc/paludis/bashrc and /etc/paludis/environment.conf.  Since I normally
open a console in my user account and su into root, I have tried setting it
in /home/trent/.bashrc , and /root/.bashrc. But neither of these has worked.
So besides running the following
PALUDIS_OPTIONS="--dl-upgrade as-needed" paludis -1i world
Where do I set paludis_options environment variable.

Robert T. Childers