[paludis-user] config protect hook

Moshe Kamensky moshe.kamensky at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 3 18:23:36 UTC 2008

* Moshe Kamensky <moshe.kamensky at googlemail.com> [03/04/08 10:45]:
> Hi There,
>
> At which stage are the config protected files recognised and merged? Is
> there a hook where I can change this behaviour? I would like to put the
> new version of a config protected file somewhere else.
>
> Thanks,
> Moshe

Ok, I can do this by moving the file to the new location in
merger_install_file_post, if I know the name of the file to move. It
seems that $INSTALL_DESTINATION contains the name of the original
(protected) file. Is there a variable that contains the name of the
actual file that was written?

Thanks,
Moshe