[paludis-user] Paludis not working anymore since upgrade to bash-3.2_p25

Cyril Jaquier cyril.jaquier at bluewin.ch
Sat Aug 25 08:59:06 UTC 2007


Hi all again,

I resync right now and bash-3.2_p25 has been masked:

# Zac Medico <zmedico at gentoo.org> (25 Aug 2007)
# Bug #190128 - bash-3.2_p25 triggers 'hasq: command not found' errors
=app-shells/bash-3.2_p25

I used emerge to downgrade to bash-3.2_p17-r1 and Paludis is working
again :)

Regards,

Cyril


Cyril Jaquier wrote:
> Hi all,
> 
> This morning I upgraded to bash-3.2_p25. Paludis gave me an error at the
>  end right after "Starting builtin_loadenv". Since then, I'm unable to
> use Paludis anymore. It gives me everytime this kind of error:
> 
> While uninstalling bash-3.2_p17-r1 (which didn't complete during the
> upgrade):
> 
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] Adding hook directory '/etc/paludis/hooks'
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] Adding hook directory
> '/usr/libexec/paludis/hooks'
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] Adding hook directory '/usr/share/paludis/hooks'
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] Starting hook 'uninstall_all_pre'
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] Starting hook script
> '/usr/libexec/paludis/hooks/uninstall_all_pre/log.bash' for
> 'uninstall_all_pre'
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] execl /bin/sh -c bash
> '/usr/libexec/paludis/hooks/uninstall_all_pre/log.bash'  [setenv
> HOOK=uninstall_all_pre] [setenv
> HOOK_FILE=/usr/libexec/paludis/hooks/uninstall_all_pre/log.bash] [setenv
> HOOK_LOG_LEVEL=debug] [setenv PALUDIS_COMMAND=paludis --log-level debug]
> [setenv PALUDIS_EBUILD_DIR=/usr/libexec/paludis] [setenv
> PALUDIS_REDUCED_GID=447] [setenv PALUDIS_REDUCED_UID=108] [setenv
> ROOT=/] [setenv TARGETS==app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1]
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] Hook
> '/usr/libexec/paludis/hooks/uninstall_all_pre/log.bash' returned success '0'
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] Starting hook 'uninstall_pre'
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] Starting hook script
> '/usr/libexec/paludis/hooks/uninstall_pre/log.bash' for 'uninstall_pre'
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] execl /bin/sh -c bash
> '/usr/libexec/paludis/hooks/uninstall_pre/log.bash'  [setenv
> HOOK=uninstall_pre] [setenv
> HOOK_FILE=/usr/libexec/paludis/hooks/uninstall_pre/log.bash] [setenv
> HOOK_LOG_LEVEL=debug] [setenv PALUDIS_COMMAND=paludis --log-level debug]
> [setenv PALUDIS_EBUILD_DIR=/usr/libexec/paludis] [setenv
> PALUDIS_REDUCED_GID=447] [setenv PALUDIS_REDUCED_UID=108] [setenv
> ROOT=/] [setenv TARGET=app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1::installed] [setenv
> X_OF_Y=1 of 1]
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] Hook
> '/usr/libexec/paludis/hooks/uninstall_pre/log.bash' returned success '0'
> 
> (1 of 1) Uninstalling app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1::installed
> 
> paludis at 1188028394: [DEBUG] execl /bin/sh -c sandbox
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash '-' prerm saveenv  [setenv
> CATEGORY=app-shells] [setenv
> DISTDIR=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> ECLASSDIR=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> ECLASSDIRS=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> FILESDIR=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> KV=2.6.22-gentoo-r4] [setenv P=bash-3.2_p17] [setenv
> PALUDIS_BASHRC_FILES=/etc/paludis/bashrc] [setenv
> PALUDIS_COMMAND=paludis --log-level debug] [setenv
> PALUDIS_CONFIG_DIR=/etc/paludis/] [setenv
> PALUDIS_EBUILD_DIR=/usr/libexec/paludis] [setenv
> PALUDIS_EBUILD_LOG_LEVEL=debug] [setenv
> PALUDIS_EBUILD_OVERRIDE_CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK=] [setenv
> PALUDIS_FETCHERS_DIRS=/etc/paludis/fetchers /usr/share/paludis/fetchers
> /usr/libexec/paludis/fetchers] [setenv
> PALUDIS_HOOK_DIRS=/etc/paludis/hooks /usr/libexec/paludis/hooks
> /usr/share/paludis/hooks] [setenv
> PALUDIS_LOADSAVEENV_DIR=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> PALUDIS_LOAD_ENVIRONMENT=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/environment.bz2]
> [setenv PALUDIS_REDUCED_GID=447] [setenv PALUDIS_REDUCED_UID=108]
> [setenv PALUDIS_SKIP_INHERIT=yes] [setenv
> PALUDIS_SYNCERS_DIRS=/etc/paludis/syncers /usr/share/paludis/syncers
> /usr/libexec/paludis/syncers] [setenv PALUDIS_TMPDIR=/var/tmp/paludis]
> [setenv PF=bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv PKGMANAGER=paludis-0.24.6] [setenv
> PN=bash] [setenv
> PORTAGE_ACTUAL_DISTDIR=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> PORTAGE_BASHRC=/dev/null] [setenv
> PORTAGE_BUILDDIR=/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> PORTAGE_CALLER=paludis --log-level debug] [setenv PORTAGE_GID=0] [setenv
> PORTAGE_INST_GID=0] [setenv PORTAGE_INST_UID=0] [setenv
> PORTAGE_MASTER_PID=2134] [setenv PORTAGE_NICENCESS=0] [setenv
> PORTAGE_TMPDIR=/var/tmp/paludis] [setenv PORTAGE_TMPFS=/dev/shm] [setenv
> PORTAGE_WORKDIR_MODE=0700] [setenv PORTDIR=/var/db/pkg] [setenv PR=r1]
> [setenv PV=3.2_p17] [setenv PVR=3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> REPOSITORY=installed] [setenv ROOT=//]
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028394: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving USE=
> (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028394: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> USE_EXPAND= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028394: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> USE_EXPAND_HIDDEN= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> CONFIG_PROTECT= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Loading
> bashrc file /etc/paludis/bashrc (from ?)
>>>> Running ebuild phases prerm saveenv as root:root...
> bunzip2 < /var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/environment.bz2 >
> /var/tmp/paludis/environment-app-shells-bash-3.2_p17-r1-2146
> ebuild_scrub_environment
> /var/tmp/paludis/environment-app-shells-bash-3.2_p17-r1-2146
> source /var/tmp/paludis/environment-app-shells-bash-3.2_p17-r1-2146
> rm /var/tmp/paludis/environment-app-shells-bash-3.2_p17-r1-2146
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Starting
> hook 'ebuild_prerm_pre' (from ?)
>>>> Starting pkg_prerm
>>>> Done pkg_prerm
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Starting
> hook 'ebuild_prerm_post' (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Starting
> hook 'ebuild_saveenv_pre' (from ?)
>>>> Starting builtin_saveenv
>>>> Done builtin_saveenv
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Starting
> hook 'ebuild_saveenv_post' (from ?)
>>>> Completed ebuild phases prerm saveenv
> paludis at 1188028395: [DEBUG] Starting hook 'unmerger_unlink_pre'
> --- [!time] /bin/bash
> --- [!time] /bin/rbash
> --- [!time] /bin/sh
> --- [!time] /etc/bash/bashrc
> --- [!time] /etc/skel/.bash_logout
> --- [!time] /etc/skel/.bash_profile
> --- [!time] /etc/skel/.bashrc
> --- [!time] /usr/bin/bashbug
> --- [!type] /usr/share/doc/bash-3.2_p17-r1/AUTHORS
> --- [!type] /usr/share/doc/bash-3.2_p17-r1/CHANGES
> --- [!type] /usr/share/doc/bash-3.2_p17-r1/COMPAT
> --- [!type] /usr/share/doc/bash-3.2_p17-r1/FAQ
> --- [!type] /usr/share/doc/bash-3.2_p17-r1/INTRO
> --- [!type] /usr/share/doc/bash-3.2_p17-r1/NEWS
> --- [!type] /usr/share/doc/bash-3.2_p17-r1/README
> --- [!type] /usr/share/doc/bash-3.2_p17-r1/Y2K
> --- [!time] /usr/share/info/bash.info
> --- [!time] /usr/share/info/bashref.info
> --- [!time] /usr/share/info/dir
> --- [!time] /usr/share/man/man1/bash.1
> --- [!time] /usr/share/man/man1/bashbug.1
> --- [!time] /usr/share/man/man1/builtins.1
> --- [!time] /usr/share/man/man1/rbash.1
> --- [!empt] /usr/share/man/man1
> --- [!empt] /usr/share/man
> --- [!empt] /usr/share/info
> --- [!type] /usr/share/doc/bash-3.2_p17-r1
> --- [!empt] /usr/share/doc
> --- [!empt] /usr/share
> --- [!empt] /usr/bin
> --- [!empt] /usr
> --- [!empt] /etc/skel
> --- [!empt] /etc/bash
> --- [!empt] /etc
> --- [!empt] /bin
> paludis at 1188028395: [DEBUG] Starting hook 'unmerger_unlink_post'
> paludis at 1188028395: [DEBUG] execl /bin/sh -c sandbox
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash '-' loadenv postrm  [setenv
> CATEGORY=app-shells] [setenv
> DISTDIR=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> ECLASSDIR=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> ECLASSDIRS=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> FILESDIR=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> KV=2.6.22-gentoo-r4] [setenv P=bash-3.2_p17] [setenv
> PALUDIS_BASHRC_FILES=/etc/paludis/bashrc] [setenv
> PALUDIS_COMMAND=paludis --log-level debug] [setenv
> PALUDIS_CONFIG_DIR=/etc/paludis/] [setenv
> PALUDIS_EBUILD_DIR=/usr/libexec/paludis] [setenv
> PALUDIS_EBUILD_LOG_LEVEL=debug] [setenv
> PALUDIS_EBUILD_OVERRIDE_CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK=] [setenv
> PALUDIS_FETCHERS_DIRS=/etc/paludis/fetchers /usr/share/paludis/fetchers
> /usr/libexec/paludis/fetchers] [setenv
> PALUDIS_HOOK_DIRS=/etc/paludis/hooks /usr/libexec/paludis/hooks
> /usr/share/paludis/hooks] [setenv
> PALUDIS_LOADSAVEENV_DIR=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> PALUDIS_LOAD_ENVIRONMENT=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/environment.bz2]
> [setenv PALUDIS_REDUCED_GID=447] [setenv PALUDIS_REDUCED_UID=108]
> [setenv PALUDIS_SKIP_INHERIT=yes] [setenv
> PALUDIS_SYNCERS_DIRS=/etc/paludis/syncers /usr/share/paludis/syncers
> /usr/libexec/paludis/syncers] [setenv PALUDIS_TMPDIR=/var/tmp/paludis]
> [setenv PF=bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv PKGMANAGER=paludis-0.24.6] [setenv
> PN=bash] [setenv
> PORTAGE_ACTUAL_DISTDIR=/var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> PORTAGE_BASHRC=/dev/null] [setenv
> PORTAGE_BUILDDIR=/var/tmp/paludis/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> PORTAGE_CALLER=paludis --log-level debug] [setenv PORTAGE_GID=0] [setenv
> PORTAGE_INST_GID=0] [setenv PORTAGE_INST_UID=0] [setenv
> PORTAGE_MASTER_PID=2134] [setenv PORTAGE_NICENCESS=0] [setenv
> PORTAGE_TMPDIR=/var/tmp/paludis] [setenv PORTAGE_TMPFS=/dev/shm] [setenv
> PORTAGE_WORKDIR_MODE=0700] [setenv PORTDIR=/var/db/pkg] [setenv PR=r1]
> [setenv PV=3.2_p17] [setenv PVR=3.2_p17-r1] [setenv
> REPOSITORY=installed] [setenv ROOT=//]
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving USE=
> (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> USE_EXPAND= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> USE_EXPAND_HIDDEN= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> CONFIG_PROTECT= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028395: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Loading
> bashrc file /etc/paludis/bashrc (from ?)
>>>> Running ebuild phases loadenv postrm as root:root...
> bunzip2 < /var/db/pkg/app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1/environment.bz2 >
> /var/tmp/paludis/environment-app-shells-bash-3.2_p17-r1-2230
> ebuild_scrub_environment
> /var/tmp/paludis/environment-app-shells-bash-3.2_p17-r1-2230
> source /var/tmp/paludis/environment-app-shells-bash-3.2_p17-r1-2230
> rm /var/tmp/paludis/environment-app-shells-bash-3.2_p17-r1-2230
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028396: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Starting
> hook 'ebuild_loadenv_pre' (from ?)
>>>> Starting builtin_loadenv
> paludis at 1188028396: [DEBUG] Starting hook 'uninstall_fail'
> 
> Uninstall error:
>   * In program paludis --log-level debug --uninstall
> =app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1:
>   * When performing uninstall action from command line:
>   * When executing uninstall task:
>   * When uninstalling 'app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1' from 'installed':
>   * Uninstall error: Uninstall failed for
> 'app-shells/bash-3.2_p17-r1::installed'
> 
> 
> While installing readline (I removed the first part of the debug output):
> 
> 
>>>> Completed ebuild phases init saveenv
> paludis at 1188028695: [DEBUG] execl /bin/sh -c sandbox
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash
> '/var/paludis/repositories/gentoo/sys-libs/readline/readline-5.2_p7.ebuild'
> loadenv setup saveenv  [setenv A=readline-5.2.tar.gz readline52-001
> readline52-002  readline52-003  readline52-004  readline52-005
> readline52-006  readline52-007] [setenv AA=readline-5.2.tar.gz
> readline52-001  readline52-002  readline52-003  readline52-004
> readline52-005  readline52-006  readline52-007] [setenv
> ALSA_CARDS=ali5451 als4000 atiixp atiixp-modem bt87x ca0106 cmipci
> emu10k1 emu10k1x ens1370 ens1371 es1938 es1968 fm801 hda-intel intel8x0
> intel8x0m maestro3 trident usb-audio via82xx via82xx-modem ymfpci]
> [setenv ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS=adpcm alaw asym copy dmix dshare dsnoop empty
> extplug file hooks iec958 ioplug ladspa lfloat linear meter mulaw multi
> null plug rate route share shm softvol] [setenv CAMERAS=] [setenv
> CATEGORY=sys-libs] [setenv CROSSCOMPILE_OPTS=] [setenv
> DISTDIR=/var/paludis/distfiles] [setenv DVB_CARDS=] [setenv
> ECLASSDIR=/var/paludis/repositories/gentoo/eclass] [setenv
> ECLASSDIRS=/var/paludis/repositories/gentoo/eclass] [setenv ELIBC=glibc]
> [setenv FCDSL_CARDS=] [setenv
> FILESDIR=/var/paludis/repositories/gentoo/sys-libs/readline/files]
> [setenv FOO2ZJS_DEVICES=] [setenv FRITZCAPI_CARDS=] [setenv
> INPUT_DEVICES=keyboard mouse] [setenv KERNEL=linux] [setenv
> KV=2.6.22-gentoo-r4] [setenv LCD_DEVICES=bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk
> hd44780 lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb ncurses text] [setenv LINGUAS=en fr]
> [setenv LIRC_DEVICES=] [setenv MISDN_CARDS=] [setenv P=readline-5.2_p7]
> [setenv PALUDIS_BASHRC_FILES=/etc/paludis/bashrc] [setenv
> PALUDIS_COMMAND=paludis --log-level debug] [setenv
> PALUDIS_CONFIG_DIR=/etc/paludis/] [setenv
> PALUDIS_CONFIG_PROTECT=/usr/share/X11/xkb /etc] [setenv
> PALUDIS_CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK=/etc/env.d/java/ /etc/gconf /etc/terminfo
> /etc/texmf/web2c /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/splash /etc/env.d /etc/gconf]
> [setenv PALUDIS_DEBUG_BUILD=none] [setenv
> PALUDIS_EBUILD_DIR=/usr/libexec/paludis] [setenv
> PALUDIS_EBUILD_LOG_LEVEL=debug] [setenv
> PALUDIS_EBUILD_OVERRIDE_CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK=] [setenv
> PALUDIS_FETCHERS_DIRS=/etc/paludis/fetchers /usr/share/paludis/fetchers
> /usr/libexec/paludis/fetchers] [setenv
> PALUDIS_HOOK_DIRS=/etc/paludis/hooks /usr/libexec/paludis/hooks
> /usr/share/paludis/hooks] [setenv
> PALUDIS_LOADSAVEENV_DIR=/var/tmp/paludis/sys-libs/readline-5.2_p7/temp]
> [setenv
> PALUDIS_PROFILE_DIR=/var/paludis/repositories/gentoo/profiles/default-linux/x86/2007.0/desktop]
> [setenv
> PALUDIS_PROFILE_DIRS=/var/paludis/repositories/gentoo/profiles/default-linux/x86/2007.0/desktop]
> [setenv PALUDIS_REDUCED_GID=447] [setenv PALUDIS_REDUCED_UID=108]
> [setenv PALUDIS_SYNCERS_DIRS=/etc/paludis/syncers
> /usr/share/paludis/syncers /usr/libexec/paludis/syncers] [setenv
> PALUDIS_TMPDIR=/var/tmp/paludis] [setenv PF=readline-5.2_p7] [setenv
> PKGMANAGER=paludis-0.24.6] [setenv PN=readline] [setenv
> PORTAGE_ACTUAL_DISTDIR=/var/paludis/distfiles] [setenv
> PORTAGE_BASHRC=/dev/null] [setenv
> PORTAGE_BUILDDIR=/var/tmp/paludis/sys-libs/readline-5.2_p7] [setenv
> PORTAGE_CALLER=paludis --log-level debug] [setenv PORTAGE_GID=0] [setenv
> PORTAGE_INST_GID=0] [setenv PORTAGE_INST_UID=0] [setenv
> PORTAGE_MASTER_PID=2304] [setenv PORTAGE_NICENCESS=0] [setenv
> PORTAGE_TMPDIR=/var/tmp/paludis] [setenv PORTAGE_TMPFS=/dev/shm] [setenv
> PORTAGE_WORKDIR_MODE=0700] [setenv
> PORTDIR=/var/paludis/repositories/gentoo] [setenv PR=r0] [setenv
> PV=5.2_p7] [setenv PVR=5.2_p7] [setenv REPOSITORY=gentoo] [setenv
> ROOT=/] [setenv SLOT=0] [setenv USE=x86 elibc_glibc video_cards_radeon
> lcd_devices_bayrad lcd_devices_cfontz lcd_devices_cfontz633
> lcd_devices_glk lcd_devices_hd44780 lcd_devices_lb216
> lcd_devices_lcdm001 lcd_devices_mtxorb lcd_devices_ncurses
> lcd_devices_text kernel_linux userland_GNU linguas_en linguas_fr
> alsa_pcm_plugins_adpcm alsa_pcm_plugins_alaw alsa_pcm_plugins_asym
> alsa_pcm_plugins_copy alsa_pcm_plugins_dmix alsa_pcm_plugins_dshare
> alsa_pcm_plugins_dsnoop alsa_pcm_plugins_empty alsa_pcm_plugins_extplug
> alsa_pcm_plugins_file alsa_pcm_plugins_hooks alsa_pcm_plugins_iec958
> alsa_pcm_plugins_ioplug alsa_pcm_plugins_ladspa alsa_pcm_plugins_lfloat
> alsa_pcm_plugins_linear alsa_pcm_plugins_meter alsa_pcm_plugins_mulaw
> alsa_pcm_plugins_multi alsa_pcm_plugins_null alsa_pcm_plugins_plug
> alsa_pcm_plugins_rate alsa_pcm_plugins_route alsa_pcm_plugins_share
> alsa_pcm_plugins_shm alsa_pcm_plugins_softvol alsa_cards_ali5451
> alsa_cards_als4000 alsa_cards_atiixp alsa_cards_atiixp-modem
> alsa_cards_bt87x alsa_cards_ca0106 alsa_cards_cmipci alsa_cards_emu10k1
> alsa_cards_emu10k1x alsa_cards_ens1370 alsa_cards_ens1371
> alsa_cards_es1938 alsa_cards_es1968 alsa_cards_fm801
> alsa_cards_hda-intel alsa_cards_intel8x0 alsa_cards_intel8x0m
> alsa_cards_maestro3 alsa_cards_trident alsa_cards_usb-audio
> alsa_cards_via82xx alsa_cards_via82xx-modem alsa_cards_ymfpci
> input_devices_keyboard input_devices_mouse ] [setenv USERLAND=GNU]
> [setenv USE_EXPAND=ELIBC VIDEO_CARDS DVB_CARDS FOO2ZJS_DEVICES
> FRITZCAPI_CARDS MISDN_CARDS CROSSCOMPILE_OPTS LIRC_DEVICES CAMERAS
> FCDSL_CARDS LCD_DEVICES KERNEL USERLAND LINGUAS ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS
> ALSA_CARDS INPUT_DEVICES] [setenv VIDEO_CARDS=radeon]
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028695: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> USE=x86 elibc_glibc video_cards_radeon lcd_devices_bayrad
> lcd_devices_cfontz lcd_devices_cfontz633 lcd_devices_glk
> lcd_devices_hd44780 lcd_devices_lb216 lcd_devices_lcdm001
> lcd_devices_mtxorb lcd_devices_ncurses lcd_devices_text kernel_linux
> userland_GNU linguas_en linguas_fr alsa_pcm_plugins_adpcm
> alsa_pcm_plugins_alaw alsa_pcm_plugins_asym alsa_pcm_plugins_copy
> alsa_pcm_plugins_dmix alsa_pcm_plugins_dshare alsa_pcm_plugins_dsnoop
> alsa_pcm_plugins_empty alsa_pcm_plugins_extplug alsa_pcm_plugins_file
> alsa_pcm_plugins_hooks alsa_pcm_plugins_iec958 alsa_pcm_plugins_ioplug
> alsa_pcm_plugins_ladspa alsa_pcm_plugins_lfloat alsa_pcm_plugins_linear
> alsa_pcm_plugins_meter alsa_pcm_plugins_mulaw alsa_pcm_plugins_multi
> alsa_pcm_plugins_null alsa_pcm_plugins_plug alsa_pcm_plugins_rate
> alsa_pcm_plugins_route alsa_pcm_plugins_share alsa_pcm_plugins_shm
> alsa_pcm_plugins_softvol alsa_cards_ali5451 alsa_cards_als4000
> alsa_cards_atiixp alsa_cards_atiixp-modem alsa_cards_bt87x
> alsa_cards_ca0106 alsa_cards_cmipci alsa_cards_emu10k1
> alsa_cards_emu10k1x alsa_cards_ens1370 alsa_cards_ens1371
> alsa_cards_es1938 alsa_cards_es1968 alsa_cards_fm801
> alsa_cards_hda-intel alsa_cards_intel8x0 alsa_cards_intel8x0m
> alsa_cards_maestro3 alsa_cards_trident alsa_cards_usb-audio
> alsa_cards_via82xx alsa_cards_via82xx-modem alsa_cards_ymfpci
> input_devices_keyboard input_devices_mouse  (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028695: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> USE_EXPAND=ELIBC VIDEO_CARDS DVB_CARDS FOO2ZJS_DEVICES FRITZCAPI_CARDS
> MISDN_CARDS CROSSCOMPILE_OPTS LIRC_DEVICES CAMERAS FCDSL_CARDS
> LCD_DEVICES KERNEL USERLAND LINGUAS ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS ALSA_CARDS
> INPUT_DEVICES (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028695: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> USE_EXPAND_HIDDEN= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028695: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> ELIBC=glibc (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028695: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> VIDEO_CARDS=radeon (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028695: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> DVB_CARDS= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028695: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> FOO2ZJS_DEVICES= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028695: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> FRITZCAPI_CARDS= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028695: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> MISDN_CARDS= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028695: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> CROSSCOMPILE_OPTS= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> LIRC_DEVICES= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> CAMERAS= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> FCDSL_CARDS= (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> LCD_DEVICES=bayrad cfontz cfontz633 glk hd44780 lb216 lcdm001 mtxorb
> ncurses text (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> KERNEL=linux (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> USERLAND=GNU (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> LINGUAS=en fr (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> ALSA_PCM_PLUGINS=adpcm alaw asym copy dmix dshare dsnoop empty extplug
> file hooks iec958 ioplug ladspa lfloat linear meter mulaw multi null
> plug rate route share shm softvol (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> ALSA_CARDS=ali5451 als4000 atiixp atiixp-modem bt87x ca0106 cmipci
> emu10k1 emu10k1x ens1370 ens1371 es1938 es1968 fm801 hda-intel intel8x0
> intel8x0m maestro3 trident usb-audio via82xx via82xx-modem ymfpci (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> INPUT_DEVICES=keyboard mouse (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> CONFIG_PROTECT=/usr/share/X11/xkb /etc (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Saving
> CONFIG_PROTECT_MASK=/etc/env.d/java/ /etc/gconf /etc/terminfo
> /etc/texmf/web2c /etc/revdep-rebuild /etc/splash /etc/env.d /etc/gconf
> (from ?)
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Loading
> bashrc file /etc/paludis/bashrc (from ?)
>>>> Running ebuild phases loadenv setup saveenv as root:root...
> /usr/libexec/paludis/ebuild.bash at 1188028696: [DEBUG.EBUILD] Starting
> hook 'ebuild_loadenv_pre' (from
> /var/paludis/repositories/gentoo/sys-libs/readline/readline-5.2_p7.ebuild)
>>>> Starting builtin_loadenv
> paludis at 1188028696: [DEBUG] Starting hook 'install_fail'
> 
> Install error:
>   * In program paludis --log-level debug --install readline:
>   * When performing install action from command line:
>   * When executing install task:
>   * When installing 'sys-libs/readline-5.2_p7':
>   * Install error: Install failed for 'sys-libs/readline-5.2_p7::gentoo'
> 
> 
> Any ideas?
> 
> Regards,
> 
> Cyril Jaquier
> _______________________________________________
> paludis-user mailing list
> paludis-user at lists.pioto.org
> http://lists.pioto.org/mailman/listinfo/paludis-user
> 




More information about the paludis-user mailing list