[paludis-user] Accepting groups of licences

Nick paludis at njw.me.uk
Sat Aug 11 00:12:33 UTC 2007

Hi there,

Just started experimenting with Paludis tonight; seems pretty great.
Looks like the same sort of thing that happened to me when I
switched from Slackware to Gentoo: I was missing so, so much, and
never realised.

I have a quick question relating to the licences.conf file. Is it
possible to include a default (such as FSF approved) list? I
remember there being discussion about this in an old portage GLEP.

This would be a very nice feature for me, if it doesn't already
exist.

Thanks, and keep up the good work,

Nick

--
GPG Key : www.njw.me.uk/nick.gpg.asc     GPG Key ID: 04E4653F
  GPG Fingerprint: 9732 D7C7 A441 D79E FDF0 94F6 1F48 5674 04E4 653F