[Exherbo-dev] To Gerrit or not to Gerrit ...

Mykola Orliuk virkony at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:19:36 UTC 2016

Hi,

On important improvement in Gerrit workflow against zebrapig is
collaboration in improving patch.
Before that moment I had to monitor IRC for comments. And absence of
persistent logs of #exherbo channel makes it even worse.

Most web UI allow having a quick look at the change without the need to
apply patch when you need more context. Though Gerrit isn't the best UI for
review. I really miss the possibility to look for other files that aren't
changed but used in changed file. Something like jumps to files by
requirements in exheres.

Cheers,
Mykola