[Exherbo-dev] [ANN] sydbox-0.6.5

Ali Polatel alip at exherbo.org
Thu Apr 15 10:49:15 BST 2010

A new release fixing a few major bugs and adds PPC port.

About
=====
sydbox is a ptrace based sandbox.

What's new?
===========
* Ported to PPC, now PPC is a supported architecture.
* More detailed logging for network sandboxing.
* Fix the check for fcntl after bind.
* Fix how we store the last bind address which may cause segmentation faults.

Porting
=======
Supported operating systems: Linux
Supported architechures: x86, x86_64, ia64, ppc, ppc64
If you are interested in porting sydbox to other systems poke me (alip)
or compnerd on irc or leave a mail to either of us.

Download
========
tarball: http://dev.exherbo.org/~alip/sydbox/sydbox-0.6.5.tar.bz2
sign: http://dev.exherbo.org/~alip/sydbox/sydbox-0.6.5.tar.bz2.asc
sha1sum: 35c7d3eb58bb44e074fe94ec6dac6b3180960c3f

Ali Polatel