[Exherbo-dev] Unofficial repository hosting

Sterling X. Winter sterling.winter at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 09:01:35 BST 2009

More Git hosting options is good news.

For anyone who would miss certain GitHub features (especially the
collaborative ones) I also encourage you to check out Gitorious. I migrated
all of my repos to there from GitHub a couple of weeks ago and I've been
pleased so far. In the past I noticed a few instances of lag or slow transfers
when syncing Gitorious repos, but nothing approaching the intolerable levels
and frequency of GitHub's hiccups. As for downtime, I've experienced none as
of yet, but it's probably too soon to base judgments on that. ;)