[Exherbo-dev] [ANN] sydbox-0.2_alpha4

Ali Polatel polatel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 14:42:13 BST 2009

This release includes a workaround for autoconf tests that take too long
because they create a too long directory structure.
The way to work around that is easy:

src_configure() {
    sydboxcmd nowrap/lstat
    default
    sydboxcmd wrap/lstat
}

I'll start patching the tree for packages that have this problem.

About
=====
sydbox is a ptrace based sandbox.

What's new?
===========
* Add options and magic commands to {en,dis}able the lstat wrapper.

Porting
=======
Supported operating systems: Linux
Supported architechures: x86, x86_64, ia64, ppc64
If you are interested in porting sydbox to other systems poke me (alip)
or compnerd on irc or leave a mail to either of us.

Download
========
tarball: http://alip.anapnea.net/sydbox/sydbox-0.2_alpha4.tar.bz2
sign: http://alip.anapnea.net/sydbox/sydbox-0.2_alpha4.tar.bz2.asc
sha1sum: ff2229ffc8bd3a75f55f5d893b2b11aee9a0c183

Ali Polatel